IDP Women Association "Consent"
IDP Women Association “Consent” is a non-governmental organization, working in Georgia and in the region since 1996. The main focus of organisation is on protection of rights of women, affected by the conflict – IDP and living alongside the conflict division lines, and members of their families. Organization’s main directions of work:
- Advocacy for IDP and conflict affected people’s rights; work on implementation of UNSCR 1325 in Georgia and in the region;
- Provision of services for conflict affected persons and other vulnerable groups;
- Monitoring of human security of population alongside the conflict division lines;
- Support of peace building efforts of Women and the youth;
- Empowerment of IDP/conflict affected women through education and economic support.