The organization "Solidarität mit der Bürgerbewegung in Russland e.V." (“Solidarity with civil movement in Russia”) SOLIDARUS was created in Berlin in July of 2013 as the reaction of representatives of German, Polish and Russian civil society on repression and attack on NGOs in Russia. One of the goals of SOLIDARUS is to give possibility to Russian NGOs (their leaders and activists) which are under attack or on the edge of closure to continue activity in safe conditions.
1. German-English-Russian human rights portal www.article20.org
2. Russian regional news in English www.insiderussia.today
3. Support of Russian NGOs in EU
4. Internships for civil society activists
5. Research and assistance for political emigrants